If you or someone you know is interested in riding with other women or to get in training outdoor group rides begin in the spring. As for winter/off-season training, indoor training usually starts in late October or early November using Zwift.
Before any ride, participants must complete and turn in a waiver.
Core GROUP RIDES
Since start locations alter from week to week check out the Calendar to keep up-to-date.
*** For all rides, the times listed on the calendar are the START time. We ask you to arrive 15 – 30 minutes earlier so you don’t feel rushed as we roll out.
Generally, we ride out together, the faster group takes a longer loop and catches up with the more casual group(s). Then we all ride in together. Based on interest, we tailor each group ride to best fit the needs of who shows up to each ride.
What: Social and training rides – Some co-ed and other women-only.
When: Evening group rides start at 6:00 PM May thru September.
Where: Locations rotate for the week depending on when in the month the Wednesday falls.
Check the calendar for actual start location and times.
· Monday Evening - Women Only. Beginner, Casual-to-Intermediate, No-drop women's group ride with frequent regrouping.
· Tuesday Morning – Women Only. Brisk-to-Advanced. Women's hills ride. Considered a regroup ride, we roll out at 6:00 am on 17, 22, or 28-mile routes.
o Cedarburg Community Gym, 2nd Tuesday
o Northwoods Laser & Embroidery, 4th Tuesday
· Wednesday Evening - Co-ed. Brisk-to-Advanced. A no-drop ride with occasional regrouping.
· Thursday Morning Farmer's Market or Coffee Ride - Co-ed. Casual-to-Intermediate. A no-drop ride with frequent regrouping.
· Friday Morning Coffee Ride - Co-ed.Brisk-to-Advanced. No-drop co-ed ride with occasional regrouping
· Hills Training - Each is a 3 to 4-hour ride on different routes. Advanced. No-drop with some regrouping.