online Registration Opens in February
Be part of the magical transformation of the season as you enjoy the sights and sounds of fall on your bike.
Open to Adults, age 21 yrs and older
Tour de Belle Vin is a Bicycle Tour & Wine Tasting for adults, age 21 yr and older.
With 4 routes to choose from, Tour de Belle Vin is a fun ride along scenic, bike-friendly, roads of Ozaukee County, finishing with a wine tasting at the Cedar Creek Winery during the Cedarburg Wine & Harvest Festival.
Where: Cedarburg, Wisconsin 53012 (An exact 2021 location will be determined)
When: Saturday of Cedarburg’s Wine & Harvest Festival
- 7:00am Check-in / In-person Late Registration is open
- 9:15am Check-in / In-person Late Registration closes
Recommended start times
- 7:30am 65-Mile Metric Century Start
- 8:30am 45-Mile Route Start
- 9:30am 25 & 15-Mile Routes Start
- 11:00am – 5:00pm Wine Tasting at Cedar Creek Winery
Continue celebrating with more beautiful wines at the Cedarburg’s Wine & Harvest Festival 😉
- $65 65-mile route
- $45 45-mile route
- $25 25-mile or 15-mile route
*Early bird pricing listed above ends June 31st.
Your Registration Cost Includes: This ride is a fully supported, non-competitive, bike ride with marked bicycle-friendly roads, maps, SAG and rest stops. Tickets for a wine tasting at Cedar Creek Winery are included with your registration. A ride-shirt is also included if registered by August 31st.
Open to men and women, 21 years and older.
Check-in and in-person late-registrations are Friday 4:00-7:00 pm or Saturday 6:30 – 9:30 am. Though in Cedarburg, the exact location will be determined at a later date.
Dates to remember
- Feb 1 Online registration opens with early-bird pricing
- July 1 Registration fee increases to regular pricing
- Aug 31 Register by this day to guarantee your ride shirt
- Sept 1 Registration fee increases to late-registration pricing
Tour de Belle Vin is sanctioned by USA Cycling; Permit 2021-____
Online Registration opens in February
Otherwise, send us a message.