Join the Club and get reminders of local and weekend rides we take part in. Check the Club Calendar for updates, start times and location details.
- Thursday 6:00 PM rollout – Bi-monthly 1-2 hours long ride. The meet-up location varies. Routes and distance are dictated by those interested.
- Saturday or Sunday 7:00 AM – SOCIAL to INTERMEDIATE pace for 2+ hours long ride. The actual pace is dictated by those in attendance.
Mountain Bike Riding
- Beginner and Intermediate encouraged Check here for trail conditions
- Thursday Evenings – Pleasant Valley Nature Park When: 6:00 PM, May – June (or later, depending on the NICA/High School MTB group’s needs/schedule)
Fat Bike Riding
- Monday nights on the beaches in Port Washington with the ZuZu Pedal group.
Training is held at 5:30 PM Tuesdays August thru September as listed below. What about racing cyclocross? We highly recommend cuz the courses are so much fun! All skill levels offered during the WCA Cyclocross Race Series, Late Aug – December
- Training – Lime Kiln Park (Grafton) – Sponsored by Belgiamwerkx Riding Club
- Training – Royal Oaks Park (West Bend) – Sponsored by Pedal Moraine Riding Club
- Rampage Santa Ride
- Global Fat Bike Day – 1st Weekend in December
- Fat-Bike race series… most races have a beginner lap for those who want to give it a try. Some offer fat-bike rentals. Check out these local races; Great Lake Fat Bike Series, Wheel & Sprocket’s Hugh Jass Fat-Bike Race Series or Broken Spokes’ Snow Crown Series.
- More about Trails, Events and Rentals can be found at this Travel Wisconsin website too.
Bikepacking – Overnight or multi-day rides on Singletrack, Gravel or Dirt roads using a Touring, Mountain or Fat bike. Adventures like this are awesome. Check out this one in Wisconsin!
Partnering club’s Century & Community Rides
Ad-hoc Rides – Tell us about your rides. Send an email with 1) Who you are, 2) Where you’d like us to ride in Wisconsin and 3) Why. Suggest your favorite route or your favorite organized event. Either way, we’re always looking for an adventure!