WWCycling Club Directors
- Cindy Petted – Club President
- Donna Pelkey – Club Vice President
- Jeannette Springer – Treasurer, & Membership Director
- Tracy Schultz – Secretary
- Sandra Mapes – Social Director
- Cindy Petted also does our Marketing, Public Relations, & is the Ride Director
Contact us if you have any questions
Ride Leaders, Coaches & Training
- Brian Petted – Ride Leader, Safe Cycling, Cycling Savvy, LCI Instructor, NICA L2 Coach
- Cindy Petted – Ride Leader, Safe Cycling, Cycling Savvy, LCI Instructor, NICA L2 Coach
- Donna Pelkey – Rider Leader, Safe Cycling, Cycling Savvy
- Sandra Mapes – Ride Leader, Safe Cycling, Cycling Savvy
- Rick Mapes – Ride Leader, Safe Cycling, Cycling Savvy
- Gail Baumer – Ride Leader, Safe Cycling
- Jeannette Springer – Rider Leader
- Tracy Schultz – Ride Leader
- Nicole Mueller – Safe Cycling
- Liz Senn – Safe Cycling
Ride Leader is a designation given by the club, using the Safe Cycling methods taught in the Wisconsin Women Cycling clinics.
The Safe Cycling designation is given after completing a Wisconsin Women Cycling Safe Cycling clinic. This clinic is a combination of both LAB’s TS101 & Cycling Savvy methods.
We completed the first round of League of American Bicyclists LCI training (TS101/Safe Cycling) in Milwaukee on April 28, 2018.
Pictured here are club members Gail Baumer, Brian Petted, and Cindy Petted, with participant Eugene Schultz (Madison) and instructor, Jessica Wineberg of the Wisconsin Bike Fed (Milwaukee). The LCI Seminar was hosted by WWCycling Club in Grafton on June 8-10, 2018. Brian Petted & Cindy Petted are among the 7 signed up and completed this training.
We completed the first round of Cycling Savvy training in St Louis, MO on May 4-6, 2018. Pictured here are club members Brian Petted, Cindy Petted, Donna Pelkey, Sandra Mapes, and Rick Mapes, along with other participants, Tom (AZ) & Brian (IL) and instructors Katherine Tynan (MO) & Jacob Adams (FL). Cycling Savvy Instructor training will be held in Spring 2020.
In 2018, Club members Cindy Petted and Brian Petted became a Level 1 NICA Coach (National Interscholastic Cycling Association) and will be coaching Middle School & High School students-athletes of the Ozaukee County Conglomerate Team & the Cedarburg School District Team.
In 2019, they completed their NICA certified CPR & First Aid training. The first steps toward gaining their Level 2 coaching status. Brian had completed his Level 3 status for the 2020 season. In addition to coaching, Cindy has been hired as Director of Public Relations for Wisconsin High School Cycling League.